SEMINARS/ WORKSHOPS/ CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- Attended and chaired a session in the Directorate of Environment and Climate Change (DoECC) sponsored national seminar on ‘sustainable development and climate change’ organized by Bhoomitrasena club of Sacred Heart College, Thevara on February 19th and 20th
- Participated in the three day training programme ‘GRACE 2019’ held at St. Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva on 21st, 22nd and 23rd of March 2019 jointly organized by the Deputy Directorate of Collegiate Education and IQAC of St. Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva
- Attended in the cluster workshop for internal mentors of Walk With a Scholar (WWS) organized by the Directorate of Collegiate Education conducted at Government College, Tripunithura on 16th November, 2018.
- Attended in a state level conference on “HIV/AIDS – Reflections & Responses” organized by Kuriakose Elias Service Society (KESS), Thrissur on 11th and 12th August 2018.
- Participated in two national level workshops on “Aspects of Curriculum development – Learning Outcome, Programme and Course outcomes” and “Problem –Based Learning Strategies: towards creating leaders” organized by Xavier Board of Higher Education in India at Christ University, Bangalore on July 11th and July 12th, 2018 respectively.
- Attended the national seminars on topics “Environment and Society – The India Challenge” and “Green Politics and Future Development of Kerala” held on June 5, 2013 and April 16, 2013 respectively.